- Still short in AUDUSD. Have not moved the stop loss. Since the large Thursday dropped caused by the RBA comments, the pair has been trading in a 60 pip range. Currently looking to break out to the lowside, currently remaining portion is at +189 pips (initial stop was 70 pips).
- Still long EURJPY – Has moved a little against me from time to time since I entered the position, however is still holding on (currently at -5 pips, initial stop 60 pips).
- One change in the STAM rating points – with USD gaining 1 point and NZD losing 1 point. Strong/weak/neutral camps remain the same.
STAM – Equities & Gold (no setups)
- I have not spent a lot of time looking at the index charts. Thus I am finding it more difficult to judge the quality of pullbacks. To be on the safe side, I am going to look for pullbacks and confirming price action on the D charts, rather than 4H charts.
STAM – FX (no setups)
- There are no valid STAM setups this morning.
S3-FX (no setups)
- EURGBP and NZDCAD are the only potential eligible pairs.