- Ended up taking six trades today – that’s quite a lot.
- Got hammered in Oil twice plus one scratch. Two attempts in DAX – small loss across the two trades. And finally, around 6pm, a nice trade on Cable that was over in just quarter of an hour.
- Got hardly any DAX testing done. I think the psych review will be interesting. I think the Destructive Trader was a bit more at work today than the previous day.
- I am starting to notice a disparity in my results – I tend to do really well in Cable, okay in the DAX and am losing on Oil.
- Tomorrow I am going to a traders educational course – Steve Ward (a psychologist to whom I have listened on a previous occasion) will be one of the speakers. See the post I made about his last talk.
Here are the charts: