Here are my answers to the challenge – I trade best when…..
- I am well rested after decent amount of sleep and good nutrition
- I am well prepared ahead of the session
- I am using my strategy parameter check-list prior to getting in a trade
- I only take trades pursuant to my two strategies
- I have minimized distractions in my trading office
- I check cross-market correlations
- I am listening to my squawk so that I know what’s going on.
- I am following my trade management plan
- I am self-observant
- Things are reasonably ok in my personal life.
If you are trader, you should do the same (and don’t copy any of my reasons!)